What are symptoms for Vyvanse overdose?

Dr. Erion Spaho

Neurologist, Surgical

Posted on Tue, 7 Jun 2016 in General Health
Question: How do you tell if your having a Vyvanse Overdose? I have took 400 mgs of vyvanse in the the last 12 hrs. I have ADHD and I usually only take 50 milligrams a day.
Answered by Dr. Erion Spaho 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Symptoms of overdose and the amount taken.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thanks for using HCM.

I have read your question and understand your concerns.

Vyvanse overdose symptoms include fast breathing, confusion, hallucinations, panic, aggressiveness, muscles pain, flu-like symptoms, tremor, muscles twitching, dark urine, restlessness, irregular heartbeat.

So, if you experience any of these symptoms, probably there was an overdose.

Maximum normal dose of Vyvanse is 70 mg/day.

There are some factors that influence in overdose symptoms and these include body weight, tolerance, other drugs if any.

Since a Vyvanse overdose may be fatal, I suggest you to get evaluated medically at your nearest ER.

Hope you found the answer helpful.

Let me know if I can assist you further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee