What are night sweats a sign of?
KINDLY inform is it some indication of disease. what tests can I undergo for diagnosis.
Any inflammation running in your body can be the reason.
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query with diligence. Night sweats can be due to infection or inflammation or infection. Other possibility is low levels of testosterone.
Sinusitis or chronic pharyngitis or tonsillitis also can give such symptoms. Better to do a blood routine examination C reactive protein and testosterone levels in blood.
Taking vitamin C and anti oxidants daily is good also.
Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hoarseness shortness of breath and night sweats what are causes
- What causes severe night sweats
- What causes soaking night sweats
- What causes periodic night sweats
- Night sweats sign of cancer
- What causes night sweats in teenagers
- Can night sweats and dry cough be signs of hiv
- Hot flashes and night sweats whats wrog with me
- What causes excessive night sweats
- What is the remedy for night sweats