What are my chances of getting pregnant if my thyroid status is balanced?

Dr. Minal Mohit

Endocrinologist

Posted on Wed, 20 Nov 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Question: When your thyroid problem usually only requires 25 mcg of levothyroxine to treat the prblem what is the likelihodof becoming pregnant when yu havehad a succesful TR and last mnth a chem pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 18 days later
Brief Answer:
Pregnancy is not a prob with balanced thyroid

Detailed Answer:
Dear ma'm,

If your thyroid status is balanced, whatever the dose, it is not going to be a problem for conception. You have 100% probability of getting pregnant with euthyroid status if there is no other problem.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.

Regards!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad