What are chances of getting pregnant inspite of no ejaculation?

Posted on Wed, 7 May 2014 in Pregnancy
Question: My Girlfriend n I were messing around with each other and day before yesterday night. N in the heat of the moment we came very close. I rubbed my part against her genitals but I DID NOT INSERT. She got pleasure but I DID NOT EJACULATE. However my precum came out. She is still a virgin. It was right next day to the last day of her periods. However after reading the blogs and other stuff online, we both got worried and I got this TATKAAL - 72 for her which should be taken before 72 hours. The chemical components are Ormeloxifen Hydrochloride I.P 60 mg. But now she told me that her periods are very irregular n there are generally gaps of 2-3 months sometimes and after that she sometimes gets normal and sometimes gets heavy periods. She never got herself checked for PCOS. So we dont know if she has it. Can she take this medicine just as an emergency backup. She has never had such a medicine before. She sometimes gets headaches after sitting in front of the laptop for a long time. She is 24+ years of age. Kindly guide.
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: Chances are almost nil Detailed Answer: Dear Friend. Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I have read your query in detail. I understand your concern. If your details are correct then chances that she would pregnant are almost nil. Because you had that activity next day of her last day of her periods, so she was in her safe period. Moreover, you didn't have proper intercourse. However, the precum also contains sperms but if you didn't introduce your penis into her vagina, so chances are almost nil, as you did that her during her safe period. I don't personally prefer to give my patients with such such exposure in safe period any emergency contraceptive pill. This is my best advice for you with the available details, if you have any further query, please ask us. Stay Healthy
Dr. Anshul Varshney