What are Mupirocin, Ketoconazole and Perrigo Ammonium Lactate used for?
Please check the expiry date first.
Thank you for using Healthcaremagic to post your health query.
I read carefully your question and I understand your concern.
- Mupirocin is an antibiotic ointment and is used for bacterial infections. It can be used 2-3 times/day locally to the affected area.
- Perrigo lotion indicated for the treatment of dry, scaly skin (xerosis) and ichthyosis vulgaris and for the temporary relief of itching associated with these conditions. It can be used by shaking it well first, apply to the affected areas and rub in thoroughly. Use twice daily.
- Ketoconazole cream is an antifungal and it is used for all kinds of fungal infections like ringworm infection, athletes foot, yeast infection, etc. It can be used twice/day thick layer
Please check the expiry date before use for each of them.
Hope this is helpful and answers your question.
Let me know if you need more clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does ammonium lactate do
- What is ammonium lactate lotion
- What is ammonium lactate cream
- Moisturizer with ammonium lactate
- Perrigo ammonium lactate cream
- Uses for ammonium lactate cream
- Perrigo ammonium lactate lotion 12
- Otc ammonium lactate
- Over the counter ammonium lactate
- Perrigo ammonium lactate cream uses
- What causes bulge around rectal area that appears post exercise?
- Suggest tests to diagnose herpes infection
- What causes difficulty in losing weight while suffering from blood clot...
- Can Hydroxycut be taken daily along with Metformin?
- Suggest treatment for torn achilles tendon and nerve pain on left foot
- Can Clindamycin cause tendon rupture?
- What causes tender lesions on back spreading towards breast?
- What is low body temperature defined as?
- How long does Morphine remain in the body?
- What causes fever, cough and strange sound while breathing?