What are Metrogyl and Zerodol SP prescribed for?

Dr. Anshul Varshney

Posted on Tue, 28 Jul 2015 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: What is metrogyl 400
What is zerodol sp
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Antibiotic and Anti inflammatory

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.
Hi, I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern.
Metrogyl contains Metronidazole and is an antibiotic which covers the anerobic infection. Most commonly used for diarrhea, abscess, local wounds.
Zerodol SP contains two medicines. One is Diclofenac which is an anti inflammatory pain killer. Second component one is Serratio-peptidase which helps in healing of the wounds.
This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any other query, you may please ask me.
Stay Healthy.
Dr Anshul Varshney , MD