What appears to be a cyst of some sort on
I HAVE NO XXXXXXX APPS OR ANY TYPE OF SOCIAL MEDIA
soft tissue infection. details provided below.
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.
I have read your query and here is my advise.
* As there is red blood like fluid draining the area, possible soft tissue infection is likely
which may be cyst or else.
* Find following suggestions for its better recovery
- Keep the area clean with antiseptic liquid.
- Apply neosporin cream 2 times a day.
- Keep blood sugar under control.
- Avoid itching and tight clothes.
- Consult your family physician for need of prescription of antibiotics to prevent spread
Wish you fine recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools