What antidepressants work effectively with Abilify?
You can try with MIRTAZAPINE.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern towards the best antidepressant with Abilify.
I can suggest you can take MIRTAZAPINE 7.5mg in the night, which improves both sleep and appetite along with the antidepressant action.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Also, is there something different that doesn't increase weight gain.
Seroquel can be continued but not Wellbutrin.
As Wellbutrin and Mirtazapine are antidepressants, it is advisable to take both or dual antidepressants at the same time.
Since you are concerned about weight gain, Mirtazapine is not so advisable as it increases appetite and causes weight gain.
So, in that case, ESCITALOPRAM is best, and the second choice is Wellbutrin only.
So, please discuss with your doctor about these, and balance risk-benefit ratio, to decide about the combination of drugs.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Soujanya, Psychiatrist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Side effects of abilify
- Withdrawal side effects of abilify
- Abilify and pregnancy side effects
- Effects of abilify on fetus
- Abilify side effects diabetes
- What are the symptoms of abilify
- Abilify aripiprazole side effects
- Common side effects abilify
- Abilify vision side effects
- What is comparable to abilify
- What is Akineton used for in the treatment of schizophrenia?
- How long does Temazepam make you sleep?
- Suggest ways to manage sudden bouts of anger
- Suggest a herbal treatment to help insomnia
- How can constant feminine thoughts and cross dressing be managed in a...
- Is Anti-rabies vaccination is required even if no indication of bat bite...
- Suggest appropriate OTC medication for anxiety
- Is it good to resume Adderall after discontinuation for many years for...
- Can reducing Lorazepam dosage cause anxiety?
- What contraceptive pills are effective at preventing pregnancy?