What Tramadol levels are therapeutic?
Therapeutic blood levels of tramadol in adults range from 0.1 to 0.3 mg/L or 100 to 300 ng/mL. Higher doses may be needed in patients who are habitual as tolerance is seen against its analgesic effect.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Praveen Tayal, Orthopaedic Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is tramadol equal to
- Tramadol affecting ggt level
- Ggt levels and tramadol
- What's in tramadol
- What is stronger than tramadol
- Tramadol affect bilirubin level
- What are the therapeutic levels for tramadol in mg percentage
- What is tramadol equivalent to
- What is tramadol prescribed for
- What is tramadol used for