What. An ido for skin around my eyes and lid
Eye allergic reaction.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
This looks like an allergic reaction to a substance you recently used.
I would recommend you to wash well eyes with gentle soap. Use oral antihistamines such citerizine.
Also you can use antihistamines such ketotifen to relieve symptoms
You can take antihistamines drops such ketotifen to apply topically on eyes.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.