Well, I misused Replens. I was told by my NP
Probably the symptoms are related to side effects of Replens.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I understand your concern.
Your symptoms seem to be related to Replens side effects.
Replens is a feminine moisturizer recommended to be used twice a week to help with vaginal moisture and lasts for up to 3 days.
So, it can be used every three days.
It is also safe to be used daily, but it can cause some side effects.
Some of the common side effects of this medication are:
Swelling, warmth or bleeding.
It also increase vaginal discharge.
The side effects usually go away a few days after stopping the medication.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?