We have spoken previously in regard to the effect of

Excellent

Psychiatrist
Question
We have spoken previously in regard to the effect of extreme high and chronic anxiety on the actual airways after the pulmonologist has stated that the anxiety mediators could increase the airway inflamation and that it could take time to go away. I am just following up to see if even that it seems to have completely gone back to normal, the body may still be anxious and triggers may still happen easily
Tue, 6 Feb 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Follow up

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for follow up.

I am glad to know that you are making efforts to completely control the anxiety and associated effects on airways and other body systems.

Having said this let me know how the things are progressing at your end and how much control you exercised on anxiety and associated symptoms.

I will be happy to answer any of the questions which you have in regard to this.

I look forward to know the progress and assist you further.
Thanks and regards.

Follow-up: We have spoken previously in regard to the effect of 49 minutes later
Thanks for getting back to me, I will answer your question regarding what I have been doing, later.

My last text was a question regarding Anxiety symptoms and their occurance.

What I meant to explain was... If the body seems to have healed but in a short period of time, would the body still be sensitive to triggers that release mediators that start a relapse of previous sensations. Can the sensations re occur but at a lessor rate?

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Yes it remains sensitive but to lesser intensity

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for reverting back to me.

Regarding your question I like to state that after episodes of severe anxiety our body remains sensitive to emotional and stressful triggers and can exhibit similar kind of reaction as in past. However the intensity of reaction remains lower than what you experienced during episodes of heightened anxiety.

I also like to state that duration of normalcy decides the intensity in long run. For example twelve months of normal period will initiate less severe reaction than six months of normalcy. I mean to state that it is important to continue efforts.

I hope this helps you further.
Thanks and regards.

Follow-up: We have spoken previously in regard to the effect of 23 hours later
To answer your question about what I have been doing to gain improvement is difficult for a comprehensive answer so I will just be simple. I have used a combination of your and a couple other drs comments as positive CBTherapy and simple exercise building up on that. I also do hobbies that I enjoy and which takes my thoughts of negativity and makes them less noticeable. Every so often like now with this thread, I need a little fresh support just to put me back on a healing path

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Follow up

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your updates.

I am glad to know that with inputs from different sources you are moving northward over the last few months. I am sure that you are doing your best to keep up the momentum but I feel it is important to break down the tasks in small fragments so they can be achieved. In addition there is need to keep your motivation up using the positive feedback from your body (generated so far). I also feel that there is need to be optimistic as it behavioural interventions have proven value and likely to yiled more results with progress of time.

I hope this helps you.
Thanks and regards.