Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Was unable to pull back foreskin, incomplete insertion. Removed foreskin after circumcision surgery. When can I have sex?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1978
Answered : 6714 Questions
I have recently married but i was unable to pull back my foreskin, Hence i was not able to insert my whole penis properly during intercourse, now i have removed my foreskin my circumsion surgery, so just wasnt to know that because my forseking was not pulling back i was facing difficluty in insering whole penis, pls guide, & i have done this surgery on 19th May 2012 so when again i can do sex & can i start excersice after four weeks
Posted Mon, 2 Jul 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 12 minutes later
Thanks for the query.
If you are circumcised then getting a full erection  pulls on the stitches quite a bit, causing pain. Chances are you've already had full erections in your sleep, and if you weren't bothered by that, then you should be fine.

You should avoid any sexual activity (intercourse or masturbation) until the wound has fully healed. It should take about 3-4 weeks to fully heal, maybe a little longer depending on how fast your body heals. If the stitches are dissolvable, avoid sexual activity until they've fully dissolved away; otherwise, wait until the doctor takes them out.
Same is with the physical exercises.
If you don't feel pain in walking then,you may start exercising from now onwards.
As such there is no fixed time frame for such things.It all depends upon the person concerned.If you feel discomfort in doing the exercises now,you can wait for another couple of weeks.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor