Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Was diagnosed with cystocoele. What to do if there is another lump within cystocoele?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Infertility Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 3767 Questions
cystocele diagnosed about 5 years ago. It has not bothered me until now. I think there is another growth or lump with the cystocele. Are there any doctors in Chattanooga that deal only with gynecology but do not have an obstetric practice?
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: no Detailed Answer: Hi Obstetrics and gynecology are integral branches. In chattangoonga you will not find doctors who will practice exclusive gynecology without obstetrics. If you have specific problems related to subspecialty in gynecology I can help you find a suitable doctor. Please let me know your problem for further help. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor