Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Wants to abort child, cannot disclose pregnancy to husband. Name of a cover surgery?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 983 Questions
need a cover surgery for abortion cant tell hubby
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 28 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query.

The consent of a woman above the age of 18 years is required if she wants to undergo an abortion. You need not disclose this to your husband.

Further, you need to contact a local gynaecologist who will be able to advise you about the various methods for abortion and decide the one best for you.

You could also consider calling the National Abortion Federation Hotline toll free at 0-000-000-0000 for more information.

I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no further questions.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor