Wanting an opinion if this could be neurology issue I

Neurologist, Surgical
Question
Wanting an opinion if this could be neurology issue
I am having body pains. It's a burning type pins and needles type pain all over my body but mostly in my groin area, stomach, and chest. It is there 24/7 and the pain will shoot off even worse when I get hot or exert myself (like running). Like I said pain all over but mostly aches in rib area, chest, and groin.
It seems this pain started about 3 years ago in my groin area (right outside anus) I've had a weird tingling sensation in that area all along that's never goes away. I've been dealing with prostatitis for the past 8 years so wondering if the groin pain would be associated to that or if the prostatitis could be affecting nerves in my body. The pain also goes down back of legs. I also have Osteoarthritis and wondering if nerve pain could be linked to that?
I've had blood work done and everything has come back normal. Just tested positive for HSV1 but been told almost everyone has that. Should that be a concern? All STD's are negative. Also had endoscopy and colonoscopy and nothing found but mild diverticulosis
Basically wanting an opinion and if the prostatitis or Osteoarthritis are issues to nerve pain. Family doctor ruled out Syphillis and B12 defiecieny.

Thu, 8 Feb 2018 in Headache and Migraines

Answered by Dr. Erion Spaho 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Further investigations are necessary for the diagnosis.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thanks for using HCM.

I have read your question and understand your concerns.

Osteoarthritis may be a possible cause of your neurological symptoms because of the possibility of spinal cord and nerves compression.

This condition is necessary to be investigated further with imaging studies ( MRI ) of your spine.

Prostatitis may cause only local (i.e. groin area) discomfort, but cannot be the culprit for nerves dysfunction in other areas.

Another possible condition to consider is peripheral neuropathy.

Besides vitamin b12 deficiency that is excluded in your case, diabetes, alcohol, toxins, viral infections, etc. may cause it.

Get a nerve conduction study together with the MRI of the spine in order to get a correct understanding of your condition.

Discuss with your Doctor about these issues.

Hope you found the answer helpful.

Let me know if I can assist you further.