Wanted to know if you can feel your ribs in your inner breast area?
Thanks for using healthcare magic.
I have gone through your history.
Connection of ribs to sternum is called cartilage. It is usually palpable both the sides easily unless and until you have heavy breast.
That part usually do not have much fatty tissue so it is easily palpable.
So it is completely normal in your case and there is absolutely no need to worry.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Arm ache, numbness in tongue, hand tremor and fatigue. Neuro needle test...
- On heat treatment after lower back injury. No fracture seen on MRI....
- Suffering from nightfall. Suggest some effective medicine
- Pain on forehead above vein. What it could be?
- Noticed redness on penis tip and dead skin on the foreskin after...
- Vomiting, diarrhoea, severe leg pain. What it could be?
- Experiencing pain in leg. How to get relief?
- Have gained weight. Diagnosed with severe anaemia. Are they related?
- Feeling weak, cannot have proper sex. Had acute appendicitis surgery....
- I am depressed. How to bring positive attitude in life?