Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Want topical cream for brown spots on cheeks

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 474 Questions
HI Doctor,

I am 43 yrs male having Fair Complection, I have developed brown spots on my cheeks ( I think Age spots / Liver Spots), Could you kindly advise a tropical cream for the same
Posted Wed, 5 Sep 2012 in Pigmentation Problems
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 12 minutes later
I would be pleased to answer your question

Age spots on a fair complexion skin is a part of skin damage due to sun .
Two important things in your regular skin you will need to do is to use a Sunscreen
Vitamin C serum
You can get the above two from your Dermatologist .
To reduce the age spots other treatment performed at the Dermatologist clinic would be mesotherapy or chemical peel .

Thanks and Take care
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor