Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Want to reduce weight. Advise?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 1979
Answered : 2457 Questions
my age 30 weight 75 . who to reduce my weight
Posted Tue, 9 Jul 2013 in Diet Plans
Answered by Dr. M Y Shareef 32 hours later

I would suggest the following:
1) Go for a high roughage diet and plenty of liquids and more of salads in your diet.
2) Avoid junk foods/fried food/high calorie drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic)
3) Go for regular aerobic exercises like brisk walking and jogging if there is no contraindication from your family physician.

I would also like to get the following investigations done for you, for exclusion of some conditions :
1) Thyroid function tests
2) Ultrasound abdomen with special reference to the pelvis.

If you have got any further query, please feel free to ask.

There are a few drugs available in the market now a days, but please consult your family physician before you go for it.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor