Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Want to increase size of penis using pills. Do not know which pills could harm me. Any recommendations?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1978
Answered : 6714 Questions
I am 18 and am interested in increasing the size of my penis via pills. I do not know which pills could harm me but I want a strong enough pill to see results and not be harmed. Any recommendations?
Posted Mon, 2 Jul 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Hello and thanks for the query.
The average penis size is between 3 to 4 inches in length when flaccid and 5 to 7 inches when erect. A penis that is less than 3 inches in length when erect is considered abnormally small. This condition is called micropenis. There are no U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved medications to increase the size of the penis. There is no scientific research that supports any penile enlargement treatments besides surgical options. Reputable medical societies do not support penis enlargement surgeries that are done purely for cosmetic reasons. 

Penis enlargement pills, patches, and ointments are commonly offered over the Internet. While some products contain harmless ingredients, many are entirely untested for safety and side effects.

In nut shell,effects of the various methods that are so widely advertised to the public can be summed up as follows.
Pills or patches for increasing penis size: a complete waste of time.
Penile enlargement surgery: of uncertain value and sometimes XXXXXXX
Penile enlargement exercises: probably pretty futile.
Penile suction devices: probably of little use.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query
Best of luck
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor