Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Want to increase length of penis. Suggest safe method?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1999
Answered : 127 Questions
hiii my penis is 1 to 2 inches flaccid and 6 inches erect
1) i want to increase my length to 4 inch flaccid and 8 inch erect without surgery pl suggest a safe method, is jelqing ok
2) i have rolled back my foreskin to reduce penia head sensitivity is it ok and how long does it take to reduce sensitivity
3) there are some fine pimples on the inner side of my penis head what are those??
Posted Tue, 15 Oct 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 35 days later
Brief Answer:
No Significance for Size of Penis in Flaccid Stage

Detailed Answer:
Hi there,

Thanks for the query in WWW.WWWW.WW I have seen the attached pictures.

Q1. The function of Flaccid penis is ONLY URINATION. An erect penis of more than 3 inches is more than enough to satisfy a woman. Art of sex is rather important than size of penis. Hence do not worry about size of penis, rather learn the skills of the art of sex.

Q2. The sensitivity of penis is similar to the sensitivity of eye. If you loose the sensitivity, you loose the sensations while you do intercourse. Hence do not worry much on decreasing sensitivity. To increase time of intercourse there are techniques which you can learn from a sex therapist

Q3. These pimples are normal anatomical variation. It is harmless and not an infection.

best regards

Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine.
Modern Medicine
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Want to increase length of penis. Suggest safe method? 2 days later
can jelqing increase penile length
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Surgery is only effective

Detailed Answer:
No evidence is available that any technique other than surgical methods are effective in increasing the size of penis.

Best regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Child Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor