Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Want to increase height. Suggestion?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions
Hi I am 30 Years old, Height is 5'7" & my weight is 54 Kgs only. I want to increase my weight.
Posted Fri, 5 Jul 2013 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 16 hours later

Thanks for your query.

Increasing the weight needs good exercise and protein XXXXXXX diet.

You may have to work out to increase the muscle appetite and consume proteins like whey proteins or egg albumin. The more you work out the more proteins get incorporated in the muscles leading to healthy weight gain.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Want to increase height. Suggestion? 4 hours later
Thank you very much for your reply. Kindly let me know if I can avail diet chart for gaining the weight, keeping in mind that I am vegetarian & can consume eggs only as non veg.

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 13 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

Yes, there is a service wherein a dietitian will prepare a better and easy diet chart considering your food style and timings.

Do mail a request to our customer care asking for the service and they will guide you on the same.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor