Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Want to conceive a year later. Prescribed Osure tablet. Will that make me pregnant soon?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 1279 Questions
hi iam 22 years old and my husband is 38 i am in need of a 1 year gap for my pregnancy the issue here is my husdand took me to doctor and she has given me osure tablet my question is if i take this tablet for three months will i be pregnent soon without a gap that iam in need of will my husbands age will affect me in getting pregnent after a year
Posted Fri, 2 Aug 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 25 minutes later
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX After analyzing your question I have laid down following answers:
1)Your husband age will not affect much for your future pregnancy.
2) I am sorry I dont know about the drug you have mentioned "osure", but I know a drug OOSURE which is given for poly cystic ovarian disease patients for regularizing their anovulatory periods.
3) As you a young female, I presume you are not a hypertensive/ diabetic/ non-smoker and non obese, then it is absolutely safe to take oral contraceptive pills for contraception or you can go ahead with a copper 'T' insertion.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor