Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Want tablets to stop night fall.

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 1528 Questions
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Hema Yadav 3 hours later

Thanks for posting your query.

Your problem of excessive night fall is commonly reported event amongst young adults.

Though studies have not proven its influence on developing new problems like pimples, weakness, some men report to their doctors.

Men do not have store house of produced semen that comes through prostate gland and testicles, hence it has to be ejaculated through various acts like sexual intercourse and masturbation. If man does not perform these or even if he performs regularly the semen oozes involuntarily during night. An adult male witnesses these during early morning urination or as soaked undergarments. All these are physiological and normal.

Since these are normal, you do not need specific medication.

Coming to your problems like acne and being weak, it can be a different problem altogether. The reasons are plenty and some common ones are irregular and unhealthy food habits. You may follow these recommendations.

Tab RECONIA, three times a day after each meal can be tried for one month.

1.Drink plenty of water and include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet.
2.Practise yoga or half an hour of exercise like brisk walking, jogging etc.
3. Emptying the urinary bladder before going to bed is a good practice to control or avoid wet dreams.
4 Try to cultivate hobbies and other interests and avoid excessive sexual thoughts.abstain from masturbation if possible or decrease the frequency.

If you still have persistent problem consult a sexologist or urologist for thorough evaluation, only then should medicines be taken as per the doctor's advise.

Hope I have answered your query.Please accept my reply if you have no further queries.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Want tablets to stop night fall. 3 hours later
it nightfall is going on from 2 years but not stopping this please give other solution like tonic or tablets etc...
Answered by Dr. Hema Yadav 1 hour later

Thanks for the follow up.

If the problem is since so long, it is even more likely to be causing hormonal problems so it definitely needs thorough evaluation by a Urologist or Sexologist who are specialist doctors. They after examining you and if necessary conducting some blood tests and ultrasound may start further hormonal treatment.

As for tonics, any multivitamin supplements like Zincovit etc as prescribed by your doctor can be taken once daily.

Please do not self medicate as it may worsen your problem.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up queries.

Wish you good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor