Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Want hair transplant. Which procedure to undergo? Recommendation for good centres?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 6247 Questions
I am looking forward to undergo hair transplant. Can you please advise which procedure to undergo and recommend a good centre for the same?
Posted Tue, 27 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 24 hours later
There are two procedures of hair transplant.
Follicular unit transplant (FUT) and follicular unit extraction. (FUE).
I would like to see your scalp to assess the degree of baldness. On this basis i can let you know which is best for you.
Kindly upload a photograph.
Also let me know your location.
Waiting for your response. Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor