Want a review of anti aging skin care product called Advanced Face Firming Activator from Perricone MD
I am 20 years old male. I am thinking of using a anti aging skin care product called Advanced Face Firming Activator from Perricone MD. The product information and ingredients can be found here: WWW.WWWW.WW
Please review it
I want to use this product because whenever I wake up from sleep, my face looks really good and radiant, but throughout the day, I get easily stressed out and my facial appearance starts to look worse and I look uglier. If I use this product, would it maintain the good and radiant look that I have when I first wake up for the whole day? I want to be able to look good and radiant for the whole day and even if I get stressed out, would this product prevent my face from looking worse?
Also, I want to know if I use this product daily, would it give me any negative side effects? Because this product is intended for only older people (30 years or older) and I am only 20 years old, I am a little worried about using it daily. If I use this product daily, and then I stop using it, would it make my face look older? Would my skin become dependent on this product to look good? If I stop using this product, would it make my face age more? This is what I am most concerned about. I hope you can answer all of my questions thoroughly. Thank you doctor.
It appears to be good to improve your 'radiance' & should keep you going throughout the day. There are no obvious negative side effects unless your skin develops some sort of irritation to any of the 'constituents' of the cream be it minor or preservatives etc...but that will only be apparent after 'using' it..if all fine for the 1st 48-72 hrs, then unlikely to be an issue.
Even though the labelling is for 30+, you need not worry that you are 20..that is only a statutory warning (aka cigarette pack warnings)!
If & when you stop it , it will not make your skin look older.
It will not encourage 'deoendency' as there is no 'cortisone' in it..hence relatively safer.
It will not make your face age 'more' when you stop; However having assessed all this, am still of the opinion that 'le naturale' is always better than any cosmetic in the world. The cream is good but in conjunction, would advice you to please also consult a dietitian & a life-style psychologist & food/yoga are two things that spring to mind that will certainly enhance the 'glow'!
I trust i have addressed your points one by one as befitting your query. I do hope the product keeps you happy & radiant! Cheers & Good Luck!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD Dermatologist & Cosmetologist, XXXXXXX Hospital, Bangalore, India
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Skin care products for meth sores
- Skin care anti-aging treatments
- Skin care products with collagen
- Achy skin care productions
- Face skin care
- Anti-aging skin care products
- What are the proven anti - ageing products
- Cardiolipin and skin care products
- Anti-aging acne products
- Pregnancy skin care products
- Getting tingling sensation and irregular rashes on skin. Have suffered...
- 2 year child having rashes all over body. What is causing this and the...
- Have had dark spots on upper arm. Having allergic reaction and sensitive...
- Biopsy done for moles. Mole has regrown through the scar tissue. What...
- Having itchy white spot on upper lip and it is spreading. What are they...
- Have a tiny dot on chest. Smelly stuff comes out after squeezing. What...
- Get aroused but do not reach climax. Is it because of old age?
- Having area of purplish and red veins in back of throat and sides of...
- Having itchy red patches in the groin area and legs with hair loss. Are...
- Noticed dark circular bump near urethra. Having burning sensation after...