Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood in urine. What do I do?
Do you have a rough idea of how much urine you're passing? You should urinate at least 600 ml/24h. Average amount of urine per 24 h is about 1500 ml.
Vomiting and diarrhea may cause acute renal failure what leads to serious wastes accumulation in the blood. That is why, if your urine amount is lower than 600 ml per 24 hours, you should go to ER to have at least urea and creatinine checked. Blood in the urine is definitely not a good sign and we would need to run some tests to find out the cause.
Drinking water is a good idea if you have no legs swellings.
You should be also checked if you are dehydrated (your blood pressure and pulse rate should be checked). If your blood pressure is low and pulse rate is high, it is a sign of dehydration. If you have no swelling in the legs and you do have dehydration, you should be having as much water as you can.
Hope this will help
Feel free to ask further questions
I was going to go to sleep and call my doctors office in 4 hours and insist to see them right away, as opposed to an ER trip.
I have no back pain, but my right side kidney area feels like it may be slightly swollen, is it minor discomfort.
I pee'd urine/blood twice in the past hour and it burned slightly. The blood was red, not brown.
I am in no actual pain, just stressed out now.
In my opinion you should visit your doctor as soon as possible. Probably 4 hours wont change anything but we do not know exactly how advanced your renal failure is. Blood in urine and burning during pee means that you are developing Take care
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nausea vomiting joint pain diarrhea
- Dizzy nausea vomiting diarrhea headache
- Diarrhea nausea vomiting everyday
- Vomiting nausea diarrhea blood in urine what do i do
- Nausea without vomiting or diarrhea
- Nausea, vomit, diarrhea and cold sweat
- Vomiting diarrhea taking mimmodium nausea
- No menstrual diarrhea nausea vomiting
- Nausea vomiting diarrhea no fever
- Nausea vomiting diarrhea virus
- Nausea and hunger after eating, waking up at night hungry, urge to...
- Pain inside anus during bowel movement. Is Xyloproct or preparation H...
- Bad odor in belly button, red substance inside, oozing pus
- Pain in front of arm and at wrist under thumb, swelling and throbbing....
- Chest tightness when walking, upper back discomfort, heartburn, no...
- Lump in chest, painful, have pain in ribs and lower back
- Done hernia repair in belly button, have cramp on right side,...
- Frostbite wound on chest from blister freezer. Itching and peeling off....
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood in urine. What do I do?
- Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe?