Very large bulging vein above right knee and down outside
Looks to be Varicose Veins.
Thanks for your query.
Noted your history, albeit short and specific.
As per the history, you have provided this looks to be large Varicose veins.
I would advise you the following in such a situation:
Please post/upload some clear focused photos of the area so that I can take a closer look into it.
It's advisable to get a Color Doppler scan of the affected limb to confirm the diagnosis and to find out the cause of such large veins.
This will guide for further management.
Till then, avoid long standing.
Varicose veins stocking or crepe bandage for compression.
I hope this answer helps you.
Please give feedback on the reports and feel free to ask for further queries if you feel there is a gap in communication.
Dr T Chandrakant.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is testosterone injections safe to improve libido?
- Will scratching my finger with a nail post cause any infection?
- Will Tramadol help in having normal stools post colectomy?
- Why am I having severe eye pain and blurry vision after taking...
- What causes stomach pain and blood in stool?
- Can continuos cough be symptoms of whooping cough?
- Suggest treatment for Low testosterone level and High TSH level?
- Suggest treatment for bloating and difficulty in passing urine when...
- Ia it normal to have foot pain post bunion operation?
- What are the different treatment options for uncontrollable bowel...