Used vaseline as a lube for anal play. developed serious
Please give additional information
Thanks for your query, albeit short.
Please give additional information for me to assist you better:
Where exactly is the pain in legs?
Has this developed during the anal play or if later then after how much time?
Is there any swelling in the painful part?
Is walking painful?
Are you any medications? Any medical problem?
Awaiting for the details and post photos of the painful area if there is any swelling or redness.
Looks to be some other problem.
Thanks for an additional information.
This is true that Vaseline is not the preferred lubricant.
But it is not known to cause any problems with legs.
You have used it only 4 times and there is no absorption as such. Hence the cause of the soreness, tightness can be due to some other problems.
Is the problem in the legs, feet or the whole lower limbs?
Check Blood sugar, watch for low back, Ibuprofen, Sitz bath
Thanks for appreciation.
Vaseline will not block the bowel.
With local infection there would have been pain in anal area, difficulty in passing stool and local edema/swelling. I hope you do not have such symptoms as you would have mentioned so.
You may please take an anti-inflammatory medicine with painkiller property like Ibuprofen if it suits you and see the results.
Watch for any pain or tenderness in the low back area or any movement at low back increasing or easing the pain in the thigh and kneecap area. Spinal cord problems in low back also can cause similar pains as you have mentioned.
Take plenty of oral fluids.
Check for level of HbA1c and blood sugars to see for control of diabetes.
Sitz bath in a tub with warm water.
Please get this done and tell me the progress.
Surely getting an actual examination by a Doctor helps to confirm or rule out the causative factors.
I hope this answer helps you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is testosterone injections safe to improve libido?
- Will scratching my finger with a nail post cause any infection?
- Will Tramadol help in having normal stools post colectomy?
- Why am I having severe eye pain and blurry vision after taking...
- What causes stomach pain and blood in stool?
- Can continuos cough be symptoms of whooping cough?
- Suggest treatment for Low testosterone level and High TSH level?
- Suggest treatment for bloating and difficulty in passing urine when...
- Ia it normal to have foot pain post bunion operation?
- What are the different treatment options for uncontrollable bowel...