Used oxyelite. Now have pimples. Burn and hurts. Due to oxyelite?
could it be because of oxyelite pills ??
Thanks for writing in,
Though there is no direct evidence, but these pills may cause an acne eruption because of the heat generated by them.
these pills basically increase your metabolism and may result in increased sebaceous gland activity.
The increased sebaceous gland activity results in more sebum production and in turn more acne.
You may use standard anti-acne treatment. (clindamycin and adapelene)
If this is causing too much problem then it will be best to stop using the pills and see a dermatologist.
If you have any further question, feel free to ask me
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Oxyelite pro vaginal burning
- Oxyelite pro burning urination
- Oxyelite pro balls hurt
- Oxyelite pro can cause pimples
- Oxyelite pro and pimples
- Oxyelite pro chest burn
- Did anyone breakout with pimples from using oxyelite pro
- Oxyelite pro face hurts
- Is heart burn caused by oxyelite
- Burning throat after oxyelite
- Dark spots on toe tips, melanocytic nevus, no need for treatment, unless...
- Infection in foreskin,irritation between scrotum and anus,tingling...
- What can be the reason for puss filled pimple on left lower lip?
- Eczema on legs,growing black rash on thigh under skin
- White spot on penis, grown to ulcer or boil, simple cyst, congenital...
- Does usage of metrogel void the impact of SPF 15 on face?
- Precancerous light brown spots, actinic keratoses, cryotherapy,...
- What is HIV ELISA test ?
- Small bite like sores near shin, itching, rash, spreading,...
- Rash on neck, scalp, ears, scrotum, bulge near anus, skin protrusion