Urine stream goes to right, penis bends to right due to excessive masturbation. Will it affect my sex life?

Posted on Thu, 20 Sep 2012 in Penis Problems
Question: sir
when i urinate urine is not going straight,it is going to the right,my penis is showing a bend to the right,due to over mastrubation
wether it may affect my sex life
sir cn i become a father
sir my sperm is going with speed during mastrubation..but it sometimes move slightly to right
sir when i hold the penis the urine is going straight
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 24 minutes later
Hi
Thanks for the query
The,problem you are having is due to over masturbation which has affected your erectile tissue and reason for bending of your penis to the right is most probable due the use of your right hand for most of times. There is loosening of the erectile tissue of the right side due to which the problem may persist for prolonged times however the urine and sperm flow may get straight if you can quit masturbation at least for a week. The masturbation or bending of penis donot effect your fertility unless you are having any previous sexual.problem so you can become a father.
Thanks
Feel free to contact for further queries

Follow up: Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 20 minutes later
sir realy very thankfull for ur information.............
i have been mentally depressed
i was addicted to mastrubation....i used to mastrubate everday..many times...as u said i was using my right hand
..
ques: sir my penis is straight when it is not erected...and the urine mouth is slightly to the right...it is really going to right...sir if i stop mastrubation the urine will become straight na....
sir when i searched internet sombody was telling that if sperm is not going straight
he cannot have a child
sir please reply sir
for my mental satisfaction....once more
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 12 hours later
hi
when you masturbate your penis gets erected it bend because the erectile tissue has been affected on side of masturbation and when it is relaxed it gets straight because the tissue loosens and can be bent on either side.
Regarding your fertility some have told you wrong. there is no effect of bend of your penis on your fertility. i told you earlier that you can become father like all normal people unless and until you are having any other previous sexual problem.
hope you had your satisfaction.
feel free for any further queries
thanks
Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib