Urine culture showed infected with klebsiella aerogenes. Treatment to be done?
Thank you for the query.
With every urine culture result there should be antibiogram (the sensitivity and resistance for antibiotics of this bacteria). However, this bacteria can be treated with Ciprofloxacine 500mg twice a day for 5 days. After 5 days the infection should go away.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for urine infection
- Treatment and cure for klebsiella infection
- Blood in urine infection treatment
- Urine infection treatment
- Staphylococcus aureus treatment in urine culture
- Treatment for klebsiella sinus infection
- Ayuvedic treatment for urin infection
- Urine yeast infection treatment
- Antibiotics for urine infection treatment
- Natural treatment for urine infection
- Nausea and hunger after eating, waking up at night hungry, urge to...
- Pain inside anus during bowel movement. Is Xyloproct or preparation H...
- Bad odor in belly button, red substance inside, oozing pus
- Pain in front of arm and at wrist under thumb, swelling and throbbing....
- Chest tightness when walking, upper back discomfort, heartburn, no...
- Lump in chest, painful, have pain in ribs and lower back
- Done hernia repair in belly button, have cramp on right side,...
- Frostbite wound on chest from blister freezer. Itching and peeling off....
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood in urine. What do I do?
- Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe?