Urination,tiny black specks in urine
Thanks for posting your query
Black specks in urine can be indicative of Kidney disorders and can be due to presence of stones, infection or inflammation in the urinary tract as ureter.
If there are other symptoms such as fever, back pain present along then possibility if infection is likely.
Sometimes conditions as Arthritis can also present with black particles in urine but this is to be corelated with all other symptoms.
I will advise you to get a Urine test done which will help in ruling out the exact cause.
Meanwhile drink lots of water. Restrict smoking,alcohol and caffeinated drinks.
Hope this answers your query.I will be available for follow up query if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Genital and anal itching, white testicular and anal skin, wounds
- Nausea, dizziness, sweating, fainting, Brain, EEG and Echo test negative
- Are there any chances of pregnancy with irregular period and abnormal...
- Overweight,vaginal discharge,no infection,want to conceive.
- Involuntary urination at night, during deep sleep, stress, overactive...
- Abortion, clots in menstrual cycle, spotting, vaginal bleeding, ovarian...
- How to treat dark patches under finger nails ?
- What are the side effects of ipill ?
- White patches on beard, vitiligo, betnesol safe to use ?
- What does Early Diastolic notch in scan report suggest ?