Unprotected sex, on pilll, vaginal pain, vaginitis, pain during urination
If you didnt have any pain,6 days ago after sex,then i dont think that your current symptoms are directly related to that.What you might be having is a vaginal infection called vagintis that may be causing the pain.Passing urine would cause you pain because the acidity of the urine would have a burning sensation.You will need to see a doctor to confirm this and antibiotics will ne needed for relief.Avoid sex for a few days.
I would advise seeking medical attention soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Numbness of legs and vaginal pain
- Internal vaginal pain
- Vaginal pains in pregnancy
- Deep vaginal pain
- Vaginal pain during menustration
- Stomach pain vaginal pain
- Vaginal pain during pregnancy
- Unprotected sex on pilll vaginal pain vaginitis pain during urination
- Reasons for vaginal pain
- Vaginal pain and itching
- Planing for baby, dont get orgasm. Frequency of intercourse?
- Heaviness,pushing feeling in vagina
- Menstrual period since 15 days,dark brown with lots of clots,using implanon
- Diet advice for gastritis?
- Diffuse fatty infiltration of liver,body mass index is 30.7
- Uncontrolled nausea,lower abdomen cramps,extreme fatigue,missed birth...
- Lump at the bottom of vulva, bleeding, oozing. Swab was normal. What can...
- Mild heart attack, gone unnoticed, infarction in the EKG
- Why am I getting constant cramps and lost the desire for sex ?
- Hydrocele,no pain, taken hetrazan. Surgery?