Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Unprotected sex, late periods, cramps, heavy bleeding, leaking breasts. Negative pregnancy test. Is it pregnancy?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 3163 Questions
my fiance and I have been having very frequent unprotected sex for the past two months. I started what i assumed was my period a day 1/2 late, with very intense cramping, but only one day of heavy bleeding. One night later, while having sex, he commented that my breasts were leaking. pregnancy tests all came back negative, but is it possible im pregnant? I have noticed and increase in body temp, and mood swings, as well as constant arousal....even in situations i would not be so inclined to previously.
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 2 hours later
Thanks for the query.
If the pregnancy tests are all negative than its unlikely that you are pregnant.The milky discharge from the breasts can be due to many reasons like excessive stimulation or hormonal imbalance.You should first get your serum prolactin levels checked. Elevated levels will need medication.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor