Unprotected intercourse, no periods, pregnancy test result negative, history of normal periods. Reason?
Thanks for posting your query.
Since you had unprotected intercourse there is a chance of pregnancy in similar cases because there are little number of sperm present in precum. Since you had intercourse nearing ovulation(fertile days) then chances of conception were there. I think you are yet fortunate that the fertilization might not have happened (evident by your Urine pregnancy test yet). My possible reasons for missing the period is stress or anxiety over getting pregnant. This is a true reason for many women.
Having said so, Urine pregnancy tests can take time to give accurate results as they are callibrated ones and detect the hormone level in urine. Since initially the hormone level is low it can even take 15 to 20 days after a missed period date to give results.
Get a beta Blood HCG test done for pregnancy determination as it is a reliable test for pregnancy determination after 10 days of a missed period.
Hope this answers your query. I will be available for follow up in case of doubt.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Delayed periods pregnancy test negative normal
- Late period negative pregnancy test
- Late period negative pregnancy test result
- Missed period negative pregnancy test
- Irregular periods spotting negative pregnancy test reason
- Negative pregnancy test no period
- Late period negative pregnancy test reason
- Delayed periods pregnancy test negative reason
- Delayed periods pregnancy test- negative is this normal
- Unprotected intercourse missing periods pregnancy test shows faint line pregnant