Under treatment for getting pregnant. On FSH vaccination. Chances of getting pregnant?
Thanks for the query.
As part of infertility treatment your doctor given you hormonal injections to help in follicle recruitment and ovulation induction.
So because of that ovarian follicle is getting developed in your RTO(Right ovary) with size of 9x10 mm on 9th day.
With ET(endometrial thickness) of 4.4mm and no follicle in LTO(Left ovary).
On 10th day, the follicle size in right ovary and endometrial thickness were same and small follicle noted in left ovary.
Gradually the size of the dominate follicle will increase and around 14th day the ovulation can be expected.
So you have to plan the intercourse around that period to increase the chances of conception.
Your husband seminal analysis is within normal limits.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chances of getting pregnant at 38
- Chances of getting pregnant at 50
- Getting pregnant at 44 chances
- Suggest treatment to get pregnant
- Getting pregnant at 45 chances
- Chances of getting pregnant at 37
- Chances of getting pregnant
- Menogon chances of getting pregnant
- Increases chances of getting pregnant
- Clomid chances of getting pregnant