Unable to release sperm. What would be the reason?

Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Infertility Specialist

Posted on Mon, 25 Nov 2013 in Men Sexual Problems
Question: My husband is unable to release sperm even after much participation what would be the reason
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: details Detailed Answer: Hi, ask him if he had this problem earlier also or only now. Prior to this was he able to release sperms after mastrubation ? Does he have any disease like diabetes ? Please let me know above answers. I wil reply in detail. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility Specialist
Follow up: Dr. Mahesh Koregol 24 hours later
he masterbuates and have no problem in release of sperm then. he wont get orgasm while participating in sex. we are trying for kids but bcoz of dis problem couldnt have kids.
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 6 hours later
Brief Answer: IUI Detailed Answer: Hi, I think he needs to consult a doctor and get examined and counselled for it. Please visit an urologist. If he is not willing, visit an infertility specialist in your town and ask for IUI procedure which can help in getting pregnant. Regards