Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Unable to ejaculate,penis weak while intercourse,depression

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 47 Questions
Hello doctor , i am aged 28 male . i got married on 1st feb 2010. During child hood days unknowingly i had sexual intercourse with my male relative .After marriage i cannot ejaculate with my wife till date .when i am trying to intercourse my penis is coming down weak.hence i cannot satisfy my wife completly .Hence we both are getting depressed often .i cannot explain my childhood problem with my wife .

During this one year , my wife is not conceived .i am started fearing now .sometimes i used to masterbate on my own .My wife is saying i am having problem .I dont think so .How to overcome this problem. How can i make my wife conceive ? please help me
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Abhijeet Deshmukh, 47 minutes later


First of all, you will have to ask yourself if you get emotionally disturbed thinking about what happened in the childhood. It is not necessary that a person who has such an experience in childhood will have problems in adulthood. You may be having the current problems as a result of other reasons.

Some of the reasons that can cause loss of erection during sexual intercourse are anxiety, pressure of performing, etc. This can now be added by the pressure of getting your wife to conceive.

If your goal is to make your wife conceive, there are a lot of other options that are available. If you consult a Fertility expert, or even your family physician, you may be able to get to know the various option for conceiving. Some of those options are - taking Sildenafil tablets so that you can sustain erection and ejaculate inside, artificial insemination, etc.

It is very important that you eliminate the anxiety and the pressure of performing. If your wife says you have a problem, she is probably saying this because the intercourse is not being successful. Please take her remarks positively, and do not get emotionally hurt. Both of you need each other's support, at this stage.

You may need to check if those past memories come back to your mind while you are having intercourse. And if so, you may need to work on it, preferably with the help of a counselor or a therapist.

I hope I have answered your query. I will be glad to help more.

Take care.

Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor