Type 2 Diabetic. Taking Glynase MF. Got fast heart beat and high BP. How to control it?
Thanks for the query.
Chronically uncontrolled diabetes affect all the major organs of body from skin to heart to kidney.studies say that people suffering from diabetes are twice likely to have heart problem as compared to non diabetics.
Uncontrolled diabetes results in plaque formation in the arteries which supply blood and nutrients to heart and this condition is called as atherosclerosis.
Keeping your blood sugar levels and blood pressure under control,eating healthy and doing regualepr exercises are required to keep yourself fit.
Since your BP is slightly high and you are having chest pains,you must consult a cardiologist and get yourself investigated by getting required investigations like ECG,ECHO and TMT and if required,a angiogram also.
In case you want to ask any thing else you are most welcome to send any other query or any data.
Best of luck
To avoid plaque formations,you must keep your diabetes under meticulous control.
If diabetes remain uncontrolled,no matter what other precautions you take,it will all go waste.
Apart from this you should keep your blood pressure below 120/80 and your lipid profile must be immaculate.
Your LDL CHOLESTEROL should be below 80 and TRIGLYCERIDES should be below 150.
Eating healthy goes a long way in making your cardiovascular system healty.
Eat more of fresh fruits and green vegetables.
Avoid saturated fats and transfats.
Avoid junk foods and cold drinks.
Quitting of smoking completely and alcohol in moderation.
Apart from medicines and healthy diet,you must do regular aerobic exercises for at least 45 minutes.Try to shed your weight and be in your required range of BMI.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Headache with fast heart beat
- How to cure so fast heart beat
- Why having fast heart beat and high bp during night
- How to control high bp
- Mirena fast heart beat
- Fast heart beat and belching
- Fast heart beat with palpation
- Migraines and fast heart beat
- How to reduce fast heart beat
- Why i have fast heart beat and low bp
- Have multiple sclerosis. Noticed bruise all over body. Is this due to...
- Having chest congestion and cold. No relief from zifi and sinarest. Safe...
- Suffering from flu and cold. Have sore throat. Taking medicine. How to...
- Have uneven nostril after surgery. Is there any cure for this without...
- Having acid reflux, difficulty in breathing, pain near penis and lower...
- Is it safe to take breast enhancement pill?
- Facing pain on the upper portion of eyebrow and neck. Medical cure?
- Is it possible to pass a long worm from urine?
- Urine test showed high esterase, wbc, iron and ferritin serum level....
- Tonsils removed. Noticed white spot in back of throat. Could it be a...