Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Trying to impregnante my wife, not getting success. What treatment should I take?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Infertility Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 3767 Questions
From last 6 months, I'm trying to get my wife pregnant, but still there is no development. kindly suggest
Posted Sun, 19 May 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 7 hours later

Thanks for your query.

I have read your query & I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

1) Since you are young couple and trying only for 6 months, i advice you not to panic and stay relaxed.

2) Get a semen analysis done for yourself in a good laboratory.

3) If your semen analysis is normal please get Hysterosalpingogram ( HSG) test for your wife. This test is for checking patency of fallopian tubes which is important for conception.

4) If both tests are fine, try for pregnancy with the guidance of infertility specialist in your place.

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have.


Dr.Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Infertility Spclst

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor