Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive, started follicular study. What does result indicate?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 3163 Questions
Hello Doctor,pls may have help u .my tretament started in navi mubai .one of my dr. told me u will give the treatment for follicule study. i hav one report on my case paper she wrote In the follicular Study in day 21 R.T OVARY(DF-6.5mm),Left Ovary (DF- 7.2mm) 7 The ET(6.5 MM) ,is it ok ...i want to concive a baby ,but doctor told me that this type of results its difficult to concive .kindly suggest me ....?
Posted Wed, 18 Sep 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Sub optimal ovulation according to your report

Detailed Answer:
The report you have is less than adequate . The size of the follicles is not large enough for good ovulation . The dominant follicles should be at least 18-20mm in size to get good quality eggs . Without ovulation conception won't happen . You will need ovulation induction drugs to develop good quality eggs . You should consult your doctor again for further treatment . Navy Mumbai has good doctors and treatment facilities . I'm sure you can get positive results after treatment . Be patient .
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Infertility Spclst

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor