Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive. What test and cure should be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 1983
Answered : 979 Questions
My sister and brother in law are married and now it is more than 12 years still they have no issue.They have consulted many doctors however nobody has given a confirmation as to what the issue is
Posted Sun, 4 Nov 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 1 hour later

Welcome and thanks for the query

There can be several causes of infertility like oligospermia , azoospermia , tubal factors , ovarian factors , hormonal disturbances , maternal factors etc etc.It would be better if you can attach all the reports and email them.Without seeing and examining the couple one can not comment upon the cause.

Best wishes
Awaiting your reply
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Trying to conceive. What test and cure should be done? 17 minutes later
What reports would you like to have .As such they have not show any such specialist however they have always been told that it would be a late pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 19 hours later

Welcome once again

They should visit a gynaecologist who can do all the investigations mentioned above.
Without seeing those reports one can not comment upon anything and there is no term like '' late pregnancy'' , I mean one can not predict in advance whether it is going to be an early pregnancy or late pregnancy.

Waiting for the reports
Best wishes for the couple
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor