Trying to conceive. What does bilateral spillage on both side indicate?

Dr. Rhea Chanda

OBGYN

Posted on Tue, 15 Jan 2013 in Women's Health
Question: hi,
My name is XXXXXXX,i am 24 year old and i have no baby, our total marriage life is 3 years. live in west bengal, India, my HSG report shows. XXXXXXX Uterus of normal shape & size showing filling of both the uterine tube with scanty bilateral spillage". what dose it indicate ?
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 3 hours later
Hello XXXXXXX,
In the first HSG,you has tubal blockage.After treatment with drugs,your current report shows that you have some spillage on both sides.This is a good sign.It means that you dont have complete tubal blockage.I think that you should go for a laproscopic XXXXXXX test to determine the extent of the spillage .If there is good amount of XXXXXXX spillage then there should be no reason why conception cannot occur.