Trying For Child. Give Some Tips To Get Pregnant?
Contiue intercourse during fertile days...
Single attempt rarely causes pregnancy. Similarly we do not suspect fertility issues when attempts in a single month fail. I recommend that you try the same in the next few months to find fruitful results. You can accurately narrow down fertile days if your partners menstrual cycles are very regular. Theoretically 14 days before the expected date of menses would be the day of ovulation. These days, there are more accurate markers available in the market. I-sure is one such products. You can use this product to determine the date of ovulation accurately. More frequent intercourse on days close to accurate ovulation days are more fruitful. So keep trying.
Besides frequent intercourse other tips that I suggest couples for fruitful results are:
1. Eat healthy - proteins, fruits and vegetables are helpful in many ways especially while dealing with fertility.
2. Practice exercise (both partners) and to maintain weight in ideal limits
3. Remain stress free.
4. Delay ejaculation until your partner reaches orgasm. Uterine contractions during her orgasm can push sperms up.
5. Encourage her to rest for 20 - 30 minutes after intercourse
6. Lastly all women who try for pregnancy need to take folic acid supplements. Accordingly she can take Tab. Folvite 5mg one tablet a day every day
Hope this helps. Write back for clarifications.