Trying for a baby. Noticed brown mucus when wiping. Implantation bleeding?
Dies this mean implant ion bleeding as I have nothing since
Thanks for writing to health care magic.
You have not mentioned when the last menstruation occurred.
Normally implantation bleeding occurs close to the time of normal menstruation. It occurs 10 to 14 days after conception.
Did you have any cramps during this period?
Small quantity of blood is suggestive of implantation bleeding. Get a pregnancy test done to confirm the same.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Noticed blood after intercourse is it implantation bleeding cause
- Bleeding on the implant
- Dark brown bleeding on the implant
- Slight bleeding trying to conceive implantation bleeding
- Trying to conceive dark brown spotting implantation bleeding have cramps
- Implantation bleeding when i pee
- Red implantation when i wipe
- Trying to conceive mild spotting implantation bleeding or pregnancy
- Is implantation bleeding purely brown
- Had unprotected sex brown bleeding is this implantation bleeding
- Had typhoid and dengue. Facing hair loss problem. Cause and cure?
- Child has rashes around mouth, swollen lips, bumps all over body. Given...
- Anxiety in morning. Is this related to mood disorder or post menopause?
- Does lidocaine ointment 5% cause a false positive for cocain?
- Have diverticulitis and not gaining weight. Why do I sweat severely in a...
- Having fast heart rate, shortness of breath, red urine and bluish feces....
- Overweight. Have sinus problem. Getting headache and shortness of...
- Noticed red patch on white part of eye, no pain or vision change. Cause...
- Having allergic reaction with headache. Have celiac disease. Suggest...
- Feeling hungry and tired. Normal BP. How to reduce tummy size?