Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Treatment for swollen hard places in face under eyes, nose and lower jaw?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 9400 Questions
swollen hard places in face under eyes, both sides of nose, lower jaw
Posted Wed, 28 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Hello sir.

If you do not mind sir, could you describe this presentation in a more elaborate manner. Are they superficial or under the skin, have they caused any redness in the region? When did you first notice them? Do they resemble a bump/lump or a pimple?
Do you have any other symptoms along with this? Does the region itch (like an allergy)?

Or any other details, and if this is a superficial presentation, you also have an option of uploading pictures to our discussion sir. All this information will surely be of assistance. I would really appreciate it.

Thank you and looking forward to your kind response.

Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor