Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Treatment for rumbling feeling in between breasts?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 562 Questions
in between my breast but a bit lower I get like a rumbling feeling
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Saul Weinreb 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Thank you for using HCM, I would love to help Detailed Answer: the most likely explanation for a tumbling feeling that is between the breasts but lower down is something caused by your upper gastrointestinal tract. the most common cause if this type of discomfort is acid reflux. fortunately, this can be treated with medications like Prevacid which is available over the counter. you can try taking the medicine and you should find relief within a few days. if a week goes by with my relief at all, you should see your doctor to make sure it isn't something more serious. I hope this helps, please let me know if you need any more information.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Treatment for rumbling feeling in between breasts? 37 hours later
I've had it about a month And half now it doesn't just happen after I eat it happens all the time. thank you
Answered by Dr. Saul Weinreb 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: Thanks for the follow up, Detailed Answer: reflux symptoms can happen, even if it isn't after you eat. in fact, food sometimes temporarily will relieve symptoms of reflux. I know that your symptoms are not typical, but I still think that is my best guess, let me know if I can help you some more.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor