Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Treatment for red spots on groin after unprotected sex?

Dec 2013
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 4168 Questions
hey guys bout a month ago no I had unprotected sex with a 24 yr old and after a couple of days I had some spots that look like pimples but there not pimples appear rd my groin region, anyways its been a month now and there still there and really don't know what to do since im very hygienic in that region but they still havnt disappeared
Posted Wed, 12 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: Kindly send details with pictures Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome and thanks for posting your query to the forum. I can understand your concern for pimple like spots on your groin area. The part of query provided by yourself is too short to reach to any conclusive point and therefore to guide you accordingly. I humbly request you to kindly elaborate your concern so that I can guide you best. Kindly elaborate the following important things: - Since exactly how many days of unprotected intercourse you developed the pimple like spots. - Are these all the spots appeared simultaneously or one after the other. - Any type of discharge or any redness over the affected areas. - Do you feel any itching, burning or pain over these areas. - Any important point which you want to mention regarding your problem which is important in reaching to a conclusive point. It would be best to send few good resolution pictures of the affected area so that it can be analyzed best. You have a feature to upload images by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better. Or else, you can send as an attachment to YYYY@YYYY with the subject as "Attn: Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia. Hope to hear soon form your side. Regards, Dr Sanjay Kumar Kanodia MD (Dermatology)
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor