Treatment for premature ejaculation?
Thanks for the query
Pre mature ejaculation is a common problem faced by men.
Please use the following tips. It will certainly help you
1. Try the start- stop -start method, this method is tried and tested. It will help you last longer
2. Increase the amount of time spent during foreplay. Make sure the genitals are not rubbed against the other's body or on the bed as this might also lead to ejaculation
3. Use a condom preferably a thick one. This will reduce the sensitivity of the penis but ofcourse it might be less pleasureable
4. Avoid smoking, coffee , tea 3 hours before the act
5. XXXXXXX a urologist for the prescription of certain drugs to help you extend the time
I hope I have answered your query, If you have no further follow up queries please accept my answer
I wish you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculations
- Treatment for nightfall and premature ejaculation
- Treatment and cure for Premature ejaculationalism
- Cipralex and treatment of premature ejaculation
- Homeo treatment of premature ejaculation
- Treatment and cure for Premature ejaculation
- Cause and treatment for premature ejaculation
- Treatment or medicines to cure the prematured ejaculation
- Need treatment for premature ejaculation
- Premature ejaculation treatment in allopathy
- Blood test showing abnormal WBCs, neutrophils, lymphocytes, alkaline...
- Sperm test found to have very severe oligoteratozoo with severe...
- Pain in back. Is cold the cause & what medication?
- Advised for gall bladder, hydrosil and prostrate gland enlargement...
- Dizziness, pressure in ears and noise while swallowing after child...
- Blurred vision, pain & dry eyes,flashing lights in eye, menopausal &...
- Old and out of shape. Heart rate races after strenuous exercise. Use a...
- My urine really stinks. Why would this happen?
- Pain in the head, pulsing sound in ears, back pain. Serious issue?
- Sore and achy around heart. Fluctuates throughout the day. Why would...